Monday, October 10, 2005

Words of Wisdom on Kissing and Avalanches

Laughter is proven to boost your body's immune system, reduce stress and even reduce signs of aging! So when I read this and cracked up, I thought I'd share... Questions concerning love and wisdom were posed to a group of children, ages 5 to 10, regarding love. Here's my favorite: Question: WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE? "Never kiss in front of other people. It's a big embarrassing thing if anybody sees you. But if nobody sees you, I might be willing to try it with a handsome boy, but just for a few hours." Kally, 9 Here's another one, by Bobby, age 8 "Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I've been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me." Regina, age 10 "I'm not rushing into being in love. I'm finding fourth grade hard enough." And last, but not least, Roger, age 9 "Love is like an avalanche where you have to run for your life." Ain't that the truth...

No comments: