Friday, October 21, 2005

The Dilema

It's Friday night. I've turned off my work brain. My only thought is that pumpkin spice muffin I bought at Starbucks earlier. It has a soft cream center and pumpkin seeds on top. But there's a problem. One muffin. Two people Should I share with my husband? I mean, this is the best muffin ever made on this planet. The BEST. He did say he wanted to go on a diet. So I'd be doing him a favor if I ate if myself, right? But the guilt would keep me awake. I do have pills for that, though. Oh, shoot. Okaayy (hear me whine) I'll share. That's true love, girls. Here's wishing you a fun-filled pumpkin spice muffin weekend.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Would he share if it was his choise?

Barbara McCauley said...

Yeah, Christa, he probably would share.
And your point is? :)

Christa said...

Then share.