Thursday, December 01, 2005

Only Twenty-Four Days...

Happy December One! The countdown officially begins for me. Twenty-four frantic days of shopping, decorating, eating, baking, celebrating, wrapping and non-stop Xmas music. I'm knee deep in decorations and knock on wood, no bad light strings inside. (Outside is another story, for another time) I admit it, I'm a little kid when it comes to Christmas and a sucker for decorations that move and make noise. (Just got the Hallmark Snowman--he sits at a piano and plays and sings--too cute!) I'll put some music on tonight and decorate one tree. Okay, confession time. I have three trees. Snowman Tree. Angel Tree. Mish-mosh tree. I used to have Nutcracker Tree, but thought maybe I should scale down a little. Wouldn't want anyone to think I overdo it or anything... Here's wishing you a wonderful Christmas and may all your dreams come true!

No comments: