Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Virus X 2

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I've been offline since my Norton detected a virus that had gotten into my computer. Off to computer hospital, where my "doctor" got my baby up and running again. Very very annoying. I went camping to the Colorado River for Thanksgiving. Was with a large group of friends and family and we had a great time. Ate wonderful food, laughed a lot, sat by the fire and talked, went for boat rides, played Scrabble (though I truly was not worthy--there were some serious Scrabble players there!) and had lots and lots of fun. The weather was perfect (I even got a sunburn) and at night, so many stars! I'll put some pictures up soon on my site. So back to the title of this blog--why? Because I came home from all that fun with a virus--the kind that makes your throat hurt, fever and chills! I'm much better now, thank goodness, but I don't want to see any kind of virus again for a long long time!

No comments: